Shopping for clothes is fun and only more fun when you know exactly what sizes to go for. It can be really frustrating to go from section to section, shop to shop, looking for the perfect size as you only place clothes on your body to determine if it’s the right fit.
There are only 5 steps to determining your dress size.
–Place the measuring tape on the fullest part of your bust, to get the proper measurement.
–Make sure the tape goes under your arms.
–Keep the tape snug but not too tight.
2. WAIST MEASUREMENTS
– Place the measuring tape on your natural waist (your natural waist is the smallest part of your waistline).
– Make sure the tape is a bit loose.
3. HIPS MEASUREMENT
– Place your feet close together.
– Put the tape around and measure the fullest part of your hips and buttocks.
– Make the tape a bit loose and not tight.
4. SIZE CHART
I’m pretty sure you wrote down all measurents taken. Now take a look at the size chart below to determine your size.
5. SIZE GUIDE
Always check the sizing guide in online stores. And check the tags in a clothing shop.